13/08/2015

Harley Quinn Getting Her Cirque On

I know it was a while ago, but can we just talk about the Suicide Squad teaser video for a second, and how excited I got when I saw Harley Quinn hanging out and doing aerials?

Honestly, I didn't really care a whole lot about this movie.  I was interested in seeing it at some point, but I try to avoid the 2 years of hype that tend to precede these kind of things.

I saw some posts a while ago about the first look video they played at comic-con and thought  'Yeah, okay.  I guess I'll watch it.'  And then this happened:

Is. . . is that what I think it is?

Holy shit, it totally is!

She has a makeshift static cloud in her cell.  Not only would that be an awesome way to kill time while being imprisoned, but it looks cool as hell and now I'm slightly tempted to get locked away in a big cage somewhere just so I can have something to rig my aerial gear from.

Okay guys, you've got my attention.

I'm aware that this is probably already 95% of all the aerials in the whole movie, but whatever, I'm game to watch some pretty straddles and stag poses on a huge screen with surround sound.  Plus, Batman and mental patients are both pretty relative to my interests anyway.

Let's do this.

No comments: